Business Development | Sales and Networking | Flexible hours
We’re growing… and the opportunity to grow with us is tremendous. You’ll start off in business development offering a variety of advertising and marketing services with several competitive advantages over other traditional platforms.
This entrepreneurial sales / networking position will get you involved in your community and benefit local non-profits that will clearly appreciate your efforts. You’ll find you’ll be well received by others and enjoy what you do.
You may be the entrepreneur type or someone who enjoys networking and meeting others. For the successful employee, you’ll be given the opportunity to run your own territory and be rewarded like a partner in our success. The position is 100% commission to start. Hours are flexible.
- Be likeable, honest and reliable.
- Know when and how to act like a professional.
- Have a valid driving license and own a vehicle.
· Self motivated and enthusiastic
· Ability to work independently
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to connect with others.
Desired assets but not required.
- B2B sales experience
- Postsecondary -- Sales / Business education
This position can be part time for the right applicant who would like to transition from their current position to one with more potential upside.
Apply via email here
Not a member of any groups.
My Community Tips